Feb 16, 2010

Chaos

Any one who knows me knows that disorganization will drive me crazy. It's one thing that keeps me sane in this world. I've decided to change the bottom color in what we call the cave a.k.a. the guest room or TV room. I wanted to lighten the room since there are no windows so the painting has begun. And since I changed the color, I had to remove the border so instead of replacing wallpaper border there will be wood trim that matches the wall color. Wood trim, that means cutting angles, oh crap. But.........YouTube has some great tips on just about anything, and I can now use a coping saw. YEAH!!! The first one was a little off, but that's what Elmer's squeeze-n-caulk is for, right? I hope to have this done by next week. It' pushing me towards the edge.

So while this is going on, the kitchen/dinning room has become the dumping station. The cats like it, it’s their new obstacle course.







<~~The table? Yup, I made that. I needed two small tables but couldn’t find anything in my price range for the size I needed so I found a picture on-line and worked from that. It took me about 5 hours, 1 smashed knuckle a lot of prayer to gitterdone.

1 comment:

G said...

Nice. Where do the tables go?