Jan 30, 2010

todays snow brought to you by Global Warming

<~~Conrad Road Lewisville

I know, they changed it to "climate change", but we think that's all a load of crap too. Anyway, yes we did get snow last nite (not as much as I would have liked) and this morning I called Cracker Barrel to see if they were open and off we went onto the snowy roads for breakfast and just a nice leisure ride around town to see the snow. I love this weather. We headed back home and found our mail person stuck in the middle of the road on a hill. She broke her tire cables and sat there and just spun her tires. TJ pulled her up the hill where she could drive away and head back to the main office. I didn't think of taking pictures of that until just now.

<~~421 South