Got the room done yesterday, and I'm so glad this one is complete. The weather has turned to spring like and I don't want to be inside on a day like that, so last night I worked to finish this. For me it's a calming place with not a lot of distractions, I like to keep things simple, and I hope all who come to visit feel the same way.


<~~the boys enjoying the room
4 comments:
looks great Gail! makes me miss our little place...
New couch? I like the pillows a lot! Where did you get them?
Wow?! When did that room turn into a TV room?? Well, I like it!!!! LOL Nice color coordination with the furnitures!!!!
the couch came from Craigs list (Ikea), the pillows also from Ikea which we purchased. And Gloria was right, you can go to Ikea not needing or wanting anything yet come home with something that you can't live without.
Post a Comment