On June 19th we started our project from the book "Building A Shed". With lots of patience, and TJ knowing that on completion of the shed, kayaks would be added to our list of "that sounds like fun". A butt ton of sweat and some fundage which has been set aside for several months our task has been completed, almost. Just little things like put in shelves, countertops, door lock, yadda yadda. For those of you who really know how well TJ and I work together I can honestly say this was the easiest project we have done so far........ T

his definitely shows that the hand of Yahweh was in this, and with us. AMEN!!









Complete with crank out window, gutter & rainwater holder.
Do I see the shingles on the roof of
the house buckling?
HOW TO ROOF A HOUSE........
7 comments:
I hope there were no patients in this projects, only patience ; ) Also, nice rainwater collector! Looks good Hills.
Thanks - and actually the only need of medical attention was a sever case of poison ivy, on the eyes, mouth and just about everywhere else. Still on steroids but it has stopped spreading. But the building is well worth the discomfort.
Yahoo, praise Adonai. You two are all the stronger for it.
Sorry to hear about the ivy.
Can't wait to see it someday.
miss you guys, xo
I hope the ivy is gone by then, or did you mean the shed?
um... I am uncomfortable with this conversation.
Man, wish all this conversation was in person. I miss the old AI group. :(
so do I guys, so do I :o(
Post a Comment