Aug 2, 2008
NO MORE PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!
That's it, we're done and not gonna start anything else..........at least not until later this fall/early winter. The shed is complete with ramp, mulch, and a new rain barrel. The garbage can I used collapsed under the water pressure, not only did I lose the rain but it also washed away the mulch. GRRRRRRRR. We also completed the camper area so now we can take our weekends and relax, ahhhhhhhhhhh what a change that will be. It's been some long, hard, hot, sweaty evenings working in 90+ temps but it sure does pay off. I now have a place to build things, TJ has a place to do what ever it is he does in the shed and the camper is now protected somewhat from the elements. Momma kitty has also taken up residence under the camper. Now we can tend our yard again, it has been neglected the past month and a half. But then that will be the fall/winter project. KILL THE GRASS!! That's right, no more mowing grass, we're gonna mulch/pine bark the back like the front yard which has turned into a beautiful sanctuary for birds and critters and low maintenance, th
at's what it's all about, little work with great rewards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this looks GREAT, dear friends! we miss you.
I agree with sarah. Everything looks so nice! When or if I ever get a house will you come landscape it for me? : )
Post a Comment