Jul 6, 2008

Looong Weekend

It's been a long & productive weekend here at the Hill house. Painting, puttin' on the roof (not the Ritz),trim cutting, door hanging, just some of the things we accomplished in the past 2.5 days. By next weekend the shed should be finished, YEAHHH!! We also spent the weekend hanging out with Bill & Betty sharing beer and sittin' in the rain..........nice. Joe, Karen and her sister Kimberly stopped in for a visit Friday nite. Mark and Brenda came over for a cook out Saturday nite, and today, Sunday is a day for rest for us. I've been workin' TJ like a dog, crackin' the whip trying to get the shed done so today, he can do what ever he wants.....within reason that is.













This just tickled me when I saw this, little bumble bees (not the big nasty wood borers) sleeping in the blooms. Yahweh supplies a place to rest at night even for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grk said...

Hi, I'm spam. spam spam spam spam spam; spam that misses the Hills of NC.