What a cool service - Build-A-Bear then deliver them to a children's hospital. We started attending a corporate group of people who worship our Savior Yahweh, most people know him as Jesus, but anyway. Their September Service is Build-A-Bear and then they are delivered to Brenner's Children Hospital. I just thought this was such a cool service and they have a different service each month. They focus on the outwardness of the "church" not themselves, we like this.
3 comments:
what's the name of your new corporate body? : )
The Summit, since we can't seem to find the church of a higher caliber
zing!! Zippp!!! sounds like the darts of the enemy trying to cause division amongst believers! Weaker brother, stronger brother, we are to be the church of higher caliber, right?
I love you guys, and I hope this place works out to edify y'all and grow you to a new level through the Word of YHVH, God the Father and Jesus Christ, Yeshua. All of the above.
Post a Comment