Ever feel like a caged animal pacing back and forth? Feeling like if anything or anyone gets close enough you'll pounce and tear into it/them like a vampire at a blood drive? That's pretty much how I was feeling, so on Friday I headed up to Stone Mt S.P. by myself for a weekend to unwind, and unwind I did. TJ's been putting in lots of time at work so when he gets home at night he's pretty much done for the day. He's also been working weekends so going anywhere for fun isn't really what he wants to do 'cause he's just plain wore out. I'm not complaining about TJ having a good job, don't get me wrong. But I've always said I'd rather have TJ than more $$. I came home Sunday a.m. and then we headed up to Mom and Dads place on the New River in VA so TJ could shoot his guns and just hang out with the folks. It was a great weekend for all.
<~~my site which had open canopy for star gazing which was amazing
<~~early evening the deer gathered here for dinner
<~~pathway to serenity
No comments:
Post a Comment