Mar 10, 2010

23 Anniversary trip

We have been here at Hunting Island State Park in SC since Sunday. We're having a great time together and also with our neighbors Bill & Betty. The weather has been great and I've seen things that I didn't know existed.



Like Sea Pork, yes I said Sea Pork. It belongs in the same family as Sand Dollars and Sea Urchins.








I'm not a fan of the sea gulls but I did think this turned out nice.





We've biked on the path to the lighthouse, kayaked up and down the lagoon, walked the beach, ate lots of food and checked out hisorical Beaufort. It's a good vacation so far......

1 comment:

G said...

First, you did NOT take that picture! Second, really you cannot post pictures and talk about things like that for those of us in Missouri no where NEAR a beach to read/see. Third, we like Beaufort a lot. It is a quaint little seaside town. That's where we took our "babymoon" before Jonas was born. We stayed in a cute little bed and breakfast down by the bay. Anyhow, sounds wonderful and I am totally jealous. My sunshiney afternoon will have to do for now.