After spending a life time together, on Saturday we had a first. Together we attended a gun show in Winston Salem. TJ looooves weapons, I could care less, at least at that point, but since TJ did lots of projects this weekend I said okay to the show and he had a blast. Do you know what kinda people attend gun shows? People, be afraid, be very afraid. After seeing the type of people that are out there purchasing and selling weapons. Asking about how to obtain a concealed weapon licence, I asked TJ to teach me how to shoot, that's all I gotta say.
1 comment:
Yikes. I'm sure. We have one gun store here in town and I see some people go in there that frighten me. Also Ryan, his dad, and mine are licensed now. Suppose I should learn a thing or two. Can't hurt to know and not need it.
Post a Comment