As TJ was getting ready to head out to the softball field for his Friday night games I decided to stay home since it had been a loooong work week & I was not feeling social in any way I said to him
"don't hurt yourself".
Never again.

He says it doesn't really hurt much and he's able to move it around in all directions. We'll see just how colorful this becomes.
4 comments:
...um...that doesn't look right, TJ... Hope it will get better soon.
Hey, I can still walk on it. The last time I messed up my ankle (the other one), I had to go and see the physicial therapist in the military....not a fun day.
We have two more games Thursday, so we'll see how the healing goes. I've always heard the saying: 'If you can't be an athlete, you might as well be an althetic supporter' <--figure that one out at morning coffee :-)
sort of looks like and Alien head from Alien! Ouch.
Tee, that makes me want to cry. Hope it is much better. Looks like mine did when I broke two bones in my foot.
Not easy jumping on cans with that foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do hope it's all better though.
Deb
Post a Comment