May 29, 2009

sin

When sin entered the world along came...............bamboo.



Several years ago a "friend" said, Gail, plant this in your yard. It's so calming to watch and peaceful to listen to the leaves in the wind. If I see this person again we are gonna have a discussion on calming & peacefulness. I had no idea just how fast this stuff grows. I have to clip new grown each day which can be a pain in the butt, I'd rather pull weeds. So now we are trying to rid our property of this sin, and how are we doing this you ask? By digging up the yard and pulling up the roots by hand. It works best when the ground is wet so for the past week we've been working on this each day until we exhausted ourselves and just can't pull any more. I'm thinking 10 gals of gas and a match so this sin can burn. TJ's thought is explosives. My hope is to get most of this cut down this weekend so we can work on the hill. So if you're in the neighbor hood and have nothing else to do, bring a clippers, shovel, fork, gloves and a strong back.

No comments: