Dec 22, 2008

Quiet Times

This time of year when most people are running around shopping, going to parties, traveling to see family and friends and decorating their homes and abodes, well we here at the Hill house kinda just sit back and move into a slower than normal pace. We don't celebrate the "traditional" way and this is definitely NOT a stressful time of year for us. We'll share a meal with M&B then who knows what else will fill the day. Go see a movie, watch a DVD, play some WII, or maybe take a walk, I dunno. But I do look forward to another year to gain some wisdom and also that the days are getting longer so I can "play" in the yard again. Don't get me wrong I LOVE winter, but here in NC they don't have a real winter. I love the snow and cold weather and miss it bunches. The best time of my life was when we lived on the island of Adak in the Aleutian chain. 11 months of snow and cold, and then there was August. There aren't to many places that snow on the 4th of July.

So to all that past through here.

Merry Christmas

No comments: