haha you guys are funny, miss hanging out with you guys! Awww Sid looks skinnier again. Update: I'm in finals week, so almost done with school! I'll be packing and leaving to go home to Taiwan around end of May. I'm still not attending my graduation, but Cindy decided to last minute (p.s. she also has a bf now) As for grad school, I'm still waiting on scholarship from Boston Univ., so that's where I might be headed for next year... maybe... Oh and i was running and tripped and flew and scrapped both my knees, my chin, and my toes. Thought you guys might find that funny cause it reminded me of when you guys held me down and cleaned my knees the last time i fell haha...
Syd is doing great and we miss hangin' out w/you and Cindy. Please keep us updated on your lives and remember that this is your home also and you are welcome anytime.
3 comments:
haha you guys are funny, miss hanging out with you guys! Awww Sid looks skinnier again. Update: I'm in finals week, so almost done with school! I'll be packing and leaving to go home to Taiwan around end of May. I'm still not attending my graduation, but Cindy decided to last minute (p.s. she also has a bf now) As for grad school, I'm still waiting on scholarship from Boston Univ., so that's where I might be headed for next year... maybe... Oh and i was running and tripped and flew and scrapped both my knees, my chin, and my toes. Thought you guys might find that funny cause it reminded me of when you guys held me down and cleaned my knees the last time i fell haha...
Syd is doing great and we miss hangin' out w/you and Cindy. Please keep us updated on your lives and remember that this is your home also and you are welcome anytime.
Hill blocks view! HAh! I love it. Glad to see you folks are being yourselves. We miss witnessing you being yourselves. xo
Post a Comment