What makes this an almost perfect weekend. No work on Friday, temps in the high 60's low 70's with a light breeze, spending time with each other and going to the CRC http://www.carolinaraptorcenter.org/ and just about everything there has/having babies, tis' the season. This is a bald eagle eaglet a few weeks old. They have a black screen around the nesting area so the eagles and babies don't get freaked out so TJ held the camera up over the screening in the general direction of the nest box and taa daa, baby picture.

What would make it perfect was the completion of the jeep. TJ is working on putting it back together which we all know taking apart is faster than puttin' back together. I think it would go much faster if I would just leave him alone instead of ask him every hour "whatchadoin'?" But I do hope to have pics by the end of this weekend. We'll see. TJ is reinstalling the clutch linkage.


What would make it perfect was the completion of the jeep. TJ is working on putting it back together which we all know taking apart is faster than puttin' back together. I think it would go much faster if I would just leave him alone instead of ask him every hour "whatchadoin'?" But I do hope to have pics by the end of this weekend. We'll see. TJ is reinstalling the clutch linkage.

No comments:
Post a Comment